quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2009

Life is better when you sing!


Flood dancing couple - 7
Originally uploaded by Krypto
Make a mistake?
“Even the Best fall sometimes”.
Howie Day

Patience?
“Just try, and have a little patience”.
Take That

Science?
“I believe in science, but there are things that do not make sense”.
The Servant

Nostalgia?
“I miss the sound of your voice,
I miss the rush of your skin”.
Matt Nathanson

A gift?
“The sun will set for you”.
Linkin Park

Travel?
“The ship is taken away from the memory of people who care if I live or die”.
Muse

Happiness?
“The sunshine on my shoulders make me happy”.
John Denver

Direction?
“I am walking towards the light”.
Good Charlotte

Maths?
“ There is only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you: I love you!”
White Plain T´s

Faith?
“I’ve seen dreams that move mountains”.
Kutless

Love?
“Is the only baggage that you can bring”.
U2

Photo?
“So take the photographs and still frames in your mind”.
Green Day


Lucimara

Nenhum comentário: